A LG service manual for the unreleased Google Nexus 5 (LG D821) has been leaked online, reports Android Police.
While the document is still a draft a lot of information has been gleaned from it.
● 4.95″ 1080p display (IPS TFT for those interested)
● 32GB internal storage (other capacities not specified)
● 2GB RAM
● MSM8974 aka Snapdragon 800 at 2.3GHz
● 8MP OIS rear camera, 1.3MP front camera
● 2300mAh battery
● Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Proximity/Ambient Light, Pressure
● Slimport compatibility
● Micro SIM slot
● Notification light
● Wireless charging
● Bluetooth 3.0 (We assume this is an error – Bluetooth 4.0 appears elsewhere in the document, but according to the last page it’s still a draft.)
● UMTS/GSM/CDMA/LTE compatibility
Take a look at a few images and the manual below…