The Google Coordinate app has been updated with job sorting, job schedule editing, the ability to view completed jobs, and more.
Google Coordinate is a mobile workforce management tool that improves the efficiency of your mobile teams. By getting real-time visibility into where teams are and what jobs they are doing, work can be allocated in a smarter, more efficient way.
● Share real-time location. Employees are increasingly on the move in today’s business environment. Google Coordinate enables easy collaboration by enabling businesses to leverage real-time location sharing in just a few clicks.
● Manage jobs. Your business has lots to do every day. Google Coordinate makes it easy to capture all the information needed for a job and to assign them to your team members with instant notifications.
● Collect data. Mobile teams often need to collect information while out in the field. Google Coordinate allows the admin to customize the fields that the mobile team needs to capture and collect – from measurements to client contact details – directly in the app.
What’s New In This Version:
– A number of iOS 7 fixes
– Adds viewing completed jobs
– Adds job sorting
– Adds job schedule editing
You can download Google Coordinate from the App Store for free.