The Television Food Network has released a ‘Watch Cooking Channel’ app for iOS.
Watch the latest Cooking Channel shows and web originals wherever and whenever you want. This app gives you on-the-go access to full episodes and clips from original and exclusive programming, like Kelsey’s Essentials, Unique Eats, Classy Ladies and more.
A select amount of content is available without logging in. To access all content you must login with your television service provider credentials from AT&T U-verse, Bright House Networks, Comcast XFINITY, DIRECTV or Time Warner Cable (we are working to add more providers).
– WATCH THE LATEST FULL EPISODES for free by logging in with the username and password provided by your television service provider. Some full episodes can be streamed without logging in.
– WATCH A VARIETY OF CLIPS from your favorite shows and chefs for free … no login required.
– CREATE A CUSTOMIZED WATCHLIST of your favorite shows and chefs. Simply subscribe to any show or chef, and your Watchlist is updated automatically whenever new content becomes available.
– CONTINUE WATCHING videos from where you previously stopped.
– SYNC VIDEO VIEWING ACROSS MULTIPLE DEVICES via iCloud, so you can pick up right where you left off as you move from iPad to iPhone and back again.
– Access the up-to-date, FULL COOKING CHANNEL TV SCHEDULE.
– EMAIL VIDEO TO FRIENDS without leaving the Watch Cooking Channel app.
– AirPlay support.
– Closed captioning.
You can download Watch Cooking Channel from the App Store for free.